I have the most amazing sister-in-laws in the world and this year my extremely talented
sister-in-law-Steffanie made the girls the most amazing quilts I have ever seen. Each quilt has a purse with their name embroidered on it, and a bunch of cute pictures on it. None of us had any idea that she was even making them. She "borrowed" my external hard drive, and was pretty sneaky about the whole thing. It really pays off to have a sewing teacher in the family. They are seriously adorable. We will keep them forever.
THANK YOU AUNT STEFFANIE!

2 comments:
So this comment is for all your recent blogs (I don't know how I've been missing them...did you post all at once?). Anyway, the girls, of course, are adorable. Christmas looked amazing. Every child's dream. And your crafts....ahem...is there a future martha stewart in the making!? I was inspired. So fun. Merry Christmas! One of these days I'll remember to charge my phone and give you a call!
So happy to see your blog! I can't believe how big Hallie is, and well, I never met Brooklyn! Your Christmas looked most wonderful and those tea sets are amazing!!!
Post a Comment