We ran into Santa outside a toy store in Park City. Hallie who has been skeptical about store Santas since she was about 3 was positive that this Santa had to be the real Santa Claus, and all the other store Santas were just hired help from the north pole.
Hallie wasted no time asking Santa for a Barbie and a Zhu Zhu Pet
which she then told Santa that her mom said that they were too expensive
( a little white lie that I told just in case Santa was unable to get ahold of the hot toy of 2009)
I had no idea that she was going to rat me out to the real Santa Claus
Brooklyn decided to take her time she talked, and talked, and talked, this is a picture of her showing Santa her new purse. Finally after a little pursuading she asked Santa for a
blue present, barbie, roller skates, and ice skates.
I have no idea where she got roller skates and ice skates but I am really hoping that she forgets about them.
No comments:
Post a Comment