A few days before Christmas my long lost brother and sister-in-law and their adorable kids stopped in UT for a visit on their way from Missouri to California. We have missed them sooooo much that we jumped at a chance to come and visit them.
The girls were in heaven. They played dress-up and many other things all weekend, in fact I barely even saw them, it was wonderful.
Poor little Reese really needed another boy cousin there to play with, but we found him some reindeer antlers and that entertained him for a bit. He was a good sport.

This is little Dawson. I have the cutest niece and nephews!
Before bed the girls put on their cute pink silky jammies
and Grandma read them all a bedtime story.
Grandma teaching the kiddos a tune or two on the piano, earplugs definitely suggested.
Hallie's idea of course

1 comment:
Jane!!! Thanks for letting me know about your blog! I'm so happy to see what you guys are up to and cannot believe how big your girls are! Holy cow! Are you in UT for awhile or just the holidays? I'd love to come see you and say hi!
Post a Comment