So after what seems like a million trips to the doctor to figure out what the new pain is that Brooklyn has had in her abdomen, a phone call at home from the doctor now confirms that my little banana has MRSA (a penicillian resistant staff infection). It is now all over her skin and inside her bladder. She has been through so much I really hate to see her have to another problem, but what can you do. On the bright side, she is still the crazy little kid that she always is, and hopefully treating the MRSA will get rid of some of the pain that she has been having.

We have to keep her all bandaged up, but having hot pink bandaids definitely helps. She has also figured out that not wearing a shirt under her dress is the best way to show off her bandaids.

Now I am well aware of the fact that this blog is primarily about the kids, but this is the best way to send pic.'s to Chris in Iraq.
4 comments:
That breaks my heart. She is a seriously tough cookie.
I love all you pics in the snow...I'm guilty of never going outside too. But you got some great pictures.
Shocker. Lauren doesn't want to go out in the snow. Who didn't see that coming a mile away?
I love the fact that Brooklyn wants to show off her band-aids.
I liked your comment about true friends understanding that sometimes you are just too busy to hang out, and that's okay. It's true. People who really care about you care more about your well being than whether or not your go to whatever shindig they're throwing.
Love the pictures, keep them coming babe.
Oh, I'm so sorry about little Brooklyn. I'm so sorry to you as the mom! That is tough....
I laughed out loud about them fighting over who got third place. Kids are too funny.
Post a Comment