To celebrate Brooklyn's Birthday with the Miller's we went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. This is the first time that I have ever been to this dinosaur museum and I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. They really crammed a lot into what looked like a small space.

There was a lot of activities for the kids, which was awesome. Including a place where the kids can play in sand and water and make their own sand volcanoes.

There was also a place where the girlies could dig for dinosaur bones. We had a really good time and it was so nice to spend a day doing something other than princess's and barbies. Chris when you get home we are going to have to do a bunch of this kind of stuff to toughen them up again.

3 comments:
No fair... I want to come too! That looks like fun! Miss you Jane!
Yay for blogs! Thanks for sharing! How are you guys? We miss you!
Hey!! This is Sarah (white). How are you? Reconnected to your blog after your message on FB. FUN! We have passes to Tpoint & love that place. My little princess has fun digging in the sand too:)
Post a Comment