A week or so ago I was able to get together with some of my friends from High School. It has been 4 or 5 years since we have all been together. It was a blast to see them again only this time as mothers, and wives. It is really funny to think back, I am sure that we would have never imagined that we would live so far apart from each other and that we would have had so many kids by now. They are all amazing Mom's and friends and I hope that this is something that we get to do a little more often.
It was impossible to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time, but it was fun to try!
1 comment:
I LOVE IT! I really wish we could have gotten together one more time before I had to leave. Thanks for taking the pictures. It was so fun talking with you. You look great and your girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment