Hooray, I finally have a computer of my own. Thanks to my hubby! I can now add posts with ease, without hijacking my mom's computer. Anyways, I hadn't seen my brother-in-law Todd in a really long time. So when I heard that he was coming up to visit from college with his new sweetheart we all decided to head to the zoo. It was a lot of fun.

Uncle Toddy and Brooke checking out the penguins
Uncle Todd, Brooklyn, and Jess (Jessica)
Jess left a great impression on the girls and I . However, I am not sure of the impression that we left on her. When we had finished visiting the zoo we decided to go out to eat. We stopped at Grandma and Grandpa Millers to clean up, and while we were there Brooklyn threw up in front of everyone (apparently she had snuck a soy protein bar, which she is really allergic to). So I stuck her in the tub, and junked the clothes only to discover that I now had no clothes to stick her in just a pull-up. I decided I had better just head home. But in true Jane fashion I managed to misplace my keys. So I had throw up in the kitchen, a naked 2 year old running around outside, and I had the WHOLE family searching for my keys for 20 minutes or so. It was one for the books to be sure. Do I think that Jess will remember me, "Yes". Is it a good memory my guess is "No". Oh well, all in the life of Jane. I am just keeping it real.
3 comments:
All impressions of you are good Jane! And no fair, I want to meet Jess too! Poor Brookie... I miss you guys!
Oh you gals and your gossip! Don't worry, Jess and I have been stalking you regularly :)
P.S. Jess had a great first impression of you Jane!
Post a Comment