Hallie had to get 6 shots this year so that she could start kindergarten. It was really sad to see her so upset, so we decided to have our own tea party at home. The girls pretend to have tea parties every day, but today I let them use real water (tea) and I made dainty Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwiches. They thought it was the neatest thing ever, and Hallie forgot all about the doctors visit.


Okay, so I am sure that some of you are noticing that these pictures are a few months old. I am a little behind and I do not want Chris to miss out on any of our cute pic.'s. Slowly but surely I am catching up and pretty soon I will be able to blog about stuff we are doing right now.



Okay, so I am sure that some of you are noticing that these pictures are a few months old. I am a little behind and I do not want Chris to miss out on any of our cute pic.'s. Slowly but surely I am catching up and pretty soon I will be able to blog about stuff we are doing right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment