Okay so I have to say that it is a little funny that on my last post I posted pictures and talked about the National Christmas Tree because . . .
Here is what it looked like in December

Here is what it looks like now

We had some wicked wind come through our area and it snapped the poor tree in half.
So after 33 years as our Nations Christmas tree. It is time for us to say goodbye.
It's replacement will be arriving sometime this spring.
3 comments:
Jane, hey I sent you an email invite to my blog, but I don't know if I sent it to the right one. Did you get it?
Sad about the tree. Will you be in Utah July 6th to the 12th?
hey Jane, i didn't know you were still blogging! When the tree went down i almost cried. Its been a rough year on the trees!
Post again! I miss you guys.
Post a Comment