I know that I have not been very consistent at posting for the past few months. But I have to say that life NEVER seems to slow down. I thought that once I got the kids started back in school things would slow down a bit, but trust me they haven't. It has been nothing but Colds, Flus, PTA, Homework, Chris gone to NC, Super Saturday, Callings, Gymnastics, Joy School, Strep, Play Groups, Laundry, Doctors Appointments and the list goes on and on and on and on. I have been so stressed out I pretty much collapsed last week and spent a good 3 or 4 days without leaving my bed. So it is time to prioritize, reduce the to do list, and if needed replace good things with better things. I feel like through the hustle and bustle of life I have lost track of family members and friends. So it is time to start blogging again.
We had our first snow of the season!! Which is pretty exciting around here. Being in the UT state of mind I thought that although it was snowing I could head out and run some errands, after all it was only an inch or so of snow. Boy am I dumb! Apparently the reason the city shuts down when it snows is because I swear the entire city of Arlington only has 2 snowplows. After slipping and sliding around in my Jeep, while dodging other people who's terrified eyes lead me to believe this may just be the first time they have ever driven in the snow. I called my friend Lindi and we hunkered down and watched the kids through the window while they ran around in the snow.
UGggh! Why do kids eat snow! So gross!
The kids had a blast, and even better they fell asleep pretty quickly last night!
3 comments:
You definitely have girls because boys eat WAY grosser things than snow.
I totally understand your busy-ness. I only have one and I don't know how people have more than one and stay sane. At least you can compile a list that explains your busy-ness. I don't even have such an impressive list but still collapse at the end of each day. We really miss you guys and wish we could see you soon. Tell Lindi hi and that I would leave a comment on her blog too if she had one.
SO cute and I miss you and wish I could see you all for Christmas! If you ever slow down and get bored you should come here and party! I still miss "our corner" of the table at our birthdays.... we need to do that again sometime. :) Oh, and tell my neices to stop growing so fast!!!
So cute! I miss you guys! You should see the snow we got today!! We're glad you guys updated!
Post a Comment