Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First Tooth

Well it finally happened. Hallie joined the ranks of millions of other first graders with cute toothless smiles. To be honest it caught both Chris and myself by surprise. Her tooth wasn't even loose. On Sunday night at about 10 Hallie got out of bed to tell us something.
I was annoyed, and before she could get a word out I told her to get her little behind back into bed. Of course it is always the times that I get the angriest that the kids have a legitimate excuse to get out bed. She turned around and grinned at me and I noticed that she was sporting a toothless grin. I cried for about an hour that night. I know it is lame but what happened to my little baby. She is growing way way too fast!



The rest of the evening was spent digging through coat pockets, couches, purses you name it.
Did I mention that it wasn't even loose!?!
Lets just say that the tooth fairy was caught a little off guard.







3 comments:

shandaatwood@gmail.com said...

So cute!

Lauren said...

So I actually read this about 30 minutes after you posted it but I was too embarrassed to leave a comment (I feel like I have to wait at least a few days so people don't think I'm a blog-a-holic....cause I'm really not).
Anyway, I can't believe little Hallie Berry is losing teeth! She is so cute.

Steffanie said...

Yay you posted! :)