Sunday, April 4, 2010

Etiquette Dinner

I have the BEST calling in the world. I absolutely love activity days. The girls are cute as can be and the activities are a ton of fun. This month we worked on etiquette. We made movies displaying good and bad etiquette, had a movie night where we watched our movies and made a montessori placemat, and then we had an etiquette dinner. The girls got all dolled up, we used real napkins, tablecloths, and had a bunch of cute kiddie food. The girls got to practice all of the things that we have been learning, and practice good dinner conversation.
We have 25 girls and so it was a full house but it was fun.


Some of the food we had

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to show this post to my activity days girls because they will know how lame I am! You need to give me all of your ideas! So fun!

Steffanie said...

I just want to know what Ali is doing.... hm....

EC said...

Jane, I am so glad you have a calling you LOVE!I bet those girls just have such a great time with you! ~carma~