Is it really snowing this much already? What happened to Fall? Seriously, I am scared! I love snow when I am sledding, Snowboarding, and on Christmas Day, that is about it. The girls on the other hand think that it is the greatest thing that has ever happened to them. Hallie woke up extremely excited to see it snowing, and ran off of the bus ready to start building a snowman. It was very cute! And although we never did build a snowman, both Brooke and Hallie quickly learned how to pummel each other with snowballs, and eat the snow (yuck!) All in all it was pretty fun!
Hallie just off of the bus and ready to play in the snow. She looks so old, it is killing me!
The girls also had a blast playing with Uncle Simon (the dog), even though he kept stealing Brooklyn's gloves.

It was finally Hallie's turn to take care of her class pet (Kinderbear.) No one could be more excited! It came with it's own backpack, Pajamas and blanket. She got to bring it home, play with it, have a sleepover, and then write/draw about what she did with Kinderbear. She loved the idea. I on the other hand was a little hesitant, and found it a little odd that with the numerous letters/lectures sent home about the risk of swine flu, that each child in the class was encouraged to sleep same stuffed animal each night of the week. Welcome to public school I guess. Rather than spoil her fun, I decided to send caution to the wind, and welcome the class pet into out home, germs and all.

After playing in the snow it was time for Hallie and Kinderbear to have some hot chocolate, an event so exciting that it ended up being what Hallie wrote about to share with the class.
Brooklyn was pretty excited about the hot chocolate too! So excited that she didn't seem to notice that it was warmed up apple juice.

1 comment:
Hey! Your blog is so cute. Where did you get the layout? It is very classy. The banana republic of blogs.
I can't believe Hallie is in school! That makes ME feel old. I still remember when the little bug was born!
Post a Comment