I am SO glad I checked this! It looks like you are having such a blast. The girls look so cute. We are glad you are having fun, but COME HOME! It is so lonely here without you guys. You've been gone forever! I tried calling, but did you forget to bring a charger? Your phone went straight to voice mail. Keep having a blast, and eat a DISNEY chocolate covered banana for me (ohh that sounds SO good right now). Say hello to the girlies!
1 comment:
I am SO glad I checked this! It looks like you are having such a blast. The girls look so cute. We are glad you are having fun, but COME HOME! It is so lonely here without you guys. You've been gone forever! I tried calling, but did you forget to bring a charger? Your phone went straight to voice mail. Keep having a blast, and eat a DISNEY chocolate covered banana for me (ohh that sounds SO good right now). Say hello to the girlies!
Post a Comment